The sound of your favourite headphones can be perfected with the Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amplifier. With a stunning circuit design and beautiful casework, the HDVA600 is made for the discerning listener who wants the most enjoyment from listening to music through headphones.
Years of knowledge in audio engineering and innovations in acoustic amplification, resulted in the creation of the HDVA600. The consistently symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion guarantees an absolutely precise sound. Also, thanks to their pre-amp performance, they are easy to adjust and be connected directly to speakers for optimum audio amplification. In essence, the HDVA600 provides a spectacular listening experience when paired with any Sennheiser’s audiophile headphones.
Delivering authentic sound in its purest form, the HDVA600 treats listeners to a world of sheer listening pleasure.
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
- Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
- High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
- Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Solid controls turned from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability
- HDVA 600
- Safety guide
- Quick start guide
- CD containing the user manual
- Input voltage range: 100 - 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 7 W