Loading. Please Wait
2021 marks JBL’s 75th birthday and have celebrated the occasion by releasing a limited-edition set of the legendary L100 Classic speakers. They’re based on the L100 Classic released in 2018, which were the re-released version of the original 1970 model. These limited edition speaker’s are based around a 1970s design but have acoustic tweaks to improve the speakers' performance.
The L100 Classic 75 uses the same driver cones as before but has improved woofer suspension design and a re-designed network to feature bi-wire capabilities, with dual sets of gold-plated binding posts.
Other than those slight improvements, the L100 Classic 75 still retains the rest of it’s highly acclaimed design. It has the JT025Ti2-4 1” titanium dome tweeter, with an acoustic lens for optimal integration to the JM125PC-8 5” cast-frame, pure-pulp cone midrange driver. The woofer is the JW300SW-8 12” cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone that operates in a bass-reflex enclosure system.
The L100 Classic 75th Edition has a teak wood veneer cabinet with a black Quadrex foam grille, complete with a black and gold JBL logo, that can also be fitted to cover the drivers.
Special edition badges can be found on the front and rear including a commemorative plaque that features the signature of the principal system engineer, Chris Hagen, and the individual pair number of the production run.
JBL’s L100 Classic 75th Edition comes with matching JS-120 floor stands that also has limited-edition artwork to match the speakers. The JS-120’s help angle and lift the sound for perfect sound dispersion.
- Type: 3-way Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- LF: 12" pure pulp cone (JW300PW-8)
- MID: 5.25" polymer-coated pure pulp cone
- HF: 1" titanium dome with soft surround
- Freq Response: 40Hz – 40kHz (-6dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V/1m)
- Power Handling: 25 - 200 Watts RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 450Hz, 3.5kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Controls: Attenuators for MF/HF drivers
- Connector: 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Includes Bi-Wiring Capability
- Dimensions (HWD): 636.5 x 389.6 x 371.48mm
- Weight: 26.7