Loading. Please Wait
JBL 4429 Bookshelf Studio Monitor Speakers - Available to order with Online Finance and Free Delivery from Vickers HiFi - York
Derived from the legendary JBL® model 4425 studio monitor – the brand’s first compression-driver system with a Bi-Radial® horn and a large-format woofer – the JBL 4429 studio monitor incorporates a number of important improvements designed to give true studio performance in transportable size without requiring a subwoofer.
An ultrahigh-frequency transducer, an improved high-frequency compression driver and horn design, a new crossover network and improved internal bracing combine to give the JBL 4429 an advantage over previous models in the naturalness, clarity and detail of its sound.
Featuring a massive, 12-inch (300-millimeter) woofer and large compression drivers mounted in a one-piece SonoGlass® horn, the 4429 delivers quick, tight bass, a natural, well-focused midrange and clear, distinct highs to create listening experiences with all the richness and detail of live performances – all while delivering up to 200 watts when powered by a separate amplifier.
Effortlessly delivering the full bandwidth and dynamics of the newest digital media – yet without suppression at any listening level – the 4429 reveals subtleties that you may never before have experienced in recorded music. JBL engineers have directed every detail of the loudspeaker’s design and construction toward a single goal: uncompromised sonic performance.
- Loudspeaker: 3-way bookshelf
- LF: 12" pure-pulp cone woofer
- HF: 50mm titanium diaphragm
- UHF: 19mm titanium diaphragm
- Freq Resp: 40Hz – 45kHz (-6dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 91dB (2.83V/1m)
- Recommended amp power: 200 watts RMS
- Enclosure: 1" thick MDF stock, ported
- Binding posts: Dual gold-plated 5-way
- Finish: Walnut veneer + Blue Grille
- Crossover Freq: 800Hz, 7kHz
- Controls: MF and HF attenuators
- Dimensions (HWD): 635 x 400 x 300mm
- Weight: 71lbs (32.3 kg)