NovaFidelity X40 Music Server, CD Ripper & Network Streamer. Available with 0% Online Finance and Free Delivery
World-Class High-resolution Digital Audio!- We listened to our customers and created the X40. With all the great features of the X30 but without the Amp, so you can integrate the X40 with your existing system and enjoy your own individual sound the way you like it.
The X40 brings high end components to life in this attractive looking Hi-Fi system. Store DSD files in the built-in storage and play them directly through the X40. The X40 supports DSD64 (2.822MHz), DSD128 (5.6448MHz), DXD (24bit/352.88KHz) and PCM up to 32bit/384KHz sample rate including 24bit/192KHz WAV/FLAC.
Native DSD playback
Store DSD Files in the X40 Storage and play directly through the X40. The X40 supports DSD64 (2.8224MHz), DSD128 (5.6448MHz), DXD (24Bit/352.8KHz) and PCM up to 32Bit/384KHz sample rate including 24Bit/192KHz WAV/FLAC.
A World-Class Premium DSD DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)
The X40 applies ESS Sabre DAC ES9018K2M cooperating with XMOS 32Bit/500MIPS Digital Signal Processor.
Load your vinyl to the X40 in Hi-Res digital audio file
Load your vinyl and cassette tape collections to the X40 in 192KHz sample rate and edit them after recording!
• Phono IN (MM Input) - Connect a turntable to the X40 Phono IN directly to play or record. Load your vinyl collections to the X40 in 192KHz, 96Hz or 48KHz sample rate and edit them after recording.
Load all your CDs onto the X40 in FLAC, ALAC, WAV, MP3 or Ogg file format and add CD tag information and album cover art• Record in 192KHz sample rate - Record from Analog IN, AUX IN, FM Radio and iRadio to high quality digital files such as 190KHz sample rate
• Photo Slideshow - Photo slideshow while listening to your tracks
• Resume Play - After booting-up, play automatically resumes from the last place it stopped
• Scroll Speed - Control the text scrolling speed on the display
• HDD Format - Easy steps to format hard drives with Linux or NTFS
• Import & Export your music - Import/Export music to/from the X40 Music DB via USB or over a network
• Make Playlist
• Make 'My Playlist' - A virtual playlist
• Edit music tag info
• Music back-up and restore
• Auto Shutdown - Schedule when to power off the X40
• HDD Sleep - Set sleep mode
• USB Keyboard - Use a USB keyboard to edit tag info easily