Loading. Please Wait
The Arcam SA30 integrated amplifier uses Class G technology and delivers 120W of power per channel at 8Ω and 220W into 4Ω
The Arcam SA30 amplifier is essentially a hybrid amplifier, using Class A amplification which switches in when required an additional power supply to drive those larger sections of the waveform. The result is an intoxicating blend of sonic power and low-level detail. With five analog inputs include a switchable MM/MC phono input, the SA30 is ready for vinyl, while four digital inputs facilitate connection with TVs, older CD players or anything else that could benefit from the SA30’s built-in DAC. With support for MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) and Roon endpoints status, the SA30’s high-end ESS Sabre ESS9038 DAC makes the SA30 a rather versatile amplifier to put at the heart of any audio system.
Wireless support is also provided with Apple AirPlay 2, uPnP streaming, Chromecast, while the HDMI ARC (audio return channel) makes the SA30 ideal for taking an ARC audio feed from a TV. Also featured is Dirac Live, which is cutting-edge room correction technology software that uses a sophisticated analysis of your loudspeakers and listening room to optimize overall audio performance, removing any colorations introduced by the room.
• Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
• 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
• 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
• 4 digital inputs
• 1 ARC input
• GoogleCast, Airplay 2, uPnP Streamer
• Roon endpoint
• MQA supported
• 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
• 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
• Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
• Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%