Loading. Please Wait
Dali Opticon 1 Mk2 is a newly revised compact bookshelf speaker that offers a high level of performance. It's the smallest in the range but comes equipped with a newly introduced dual flare reflex loaded enclosure that enables the MK2 to deliver remarkable bass performances contrary of what it's compact size may lead you to believe.
To top it off the Opticon 1 Mk2 is made with the traditional Danish hardware and comes in three finishes, which gives it a beautiful aesthetic touch.
The Dali Opticon 1 Mk2 sits above Dali's Spektor and Oberon range and beneath the Rubicon and Epicon ranges, essentially designed to offer better performances than the entry level ranges but at a lower price than the higher ranges. It's perfect for an enthusiastic audiophile that has a growing ear for better quality sound. Its compact size and dimensions (261 x 152 x 231mm) are designed so it can be placed close to the wall or mounted, perfect for smaller to medium sized rooms but don't let the size fool you.
Opticon 1 Mk2 features a revised dual flare port that ensures the Mk2's bass performance is fully optimised. Dual Flare uses the previously unused acoustic output from the rear of its bass driver to improve its lower frequency response. This is great if you are looking for a small compact speaker that packs a huge punch with a clearer listening experience, it can also be used in studio applications.
The Opticon 1 Mk2 features a new lightweight 29mm soft dome tweeter derived from Callisto series and offers significant advances over the previous 28mm tweeters in the Mk1 series such as lower distortion and higher power handling. This is combined with a 4 ¾" driver that is designed to produce low-loss, low distortion and low colouration. The mix of paper and wood fibre used for the diaphragm gives it the distinctive Dali trademark sound.
The Opticon 1 Mk2 cabinet is manufactured at the Dali factory in Denmark, along with all the other components, so you can be ensured that the quality is just as impressive as the audio. They are built in pairs to allow you to have a balanced sound and visual partnership. The three finishes are Satin Black, Tobacco Oak and Satin White.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 62 - 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 86.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] 4
- Maximum SPL [dB] 105
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 - 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,000
- Crossover Principle 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Midrange driver, Quantity 1 x 4 3/4"
- Midrange driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 61.5
- Connection Input Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding No
- Recommended Placement On-Wall
- Shelf or stand
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 2 - 80
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 261 x 152 x 231
- Accessories Included Manual
- Rubber Bumpers
- Wall Bracket
- Weight [kg] 4.5