The wireless Denon HEOS 3 HS2 Version speaker is ideal for small to medium sized rooms, such as bedrooms, offices or kitchens. This compact but full-featured speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, too. Meaning you have options.
It also features a carefully designed blend of two custom full-range drivers and a two-channel class D amplifier, all controlled with state-of-the-art digital signal processing that was born in the recording studio. Translated from the tech: Big, clear sound from highly tested, recording studio-grade engineering.
Excellent as a stand alone wireless speaker, but even better teamed up with other HEOS devices. Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
- Dual custom full-range drivers powered by a two-channel Class-D amplifier
- Small enough to put wherever you need big HEOS sound
- Two full-range drivers pump out rich, clean sound powered by a pure and efficient two-channel digital amplifier
- Sound is optimized via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios.
- Configure two HEOS 3 speakers to work together as a stereo pair
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody or TuneIn
- FREE HEOS app for iOS and Android
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- A USB jack and 3.5mm auxiliary input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players, perfectly synchronized
- Built-in dual band wireless connects to standard home wireless networks
- Volume up, volume down and mute buttons, mute LED indicator, multicolor status LED indicator
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Bass and treble controls
- HEOS 3 HS2 now with...
- NEW High Resolution Audio Support
- NEW Bluetooth® Integrated
- Versatile horizontal or vertical placement
- Use 2 for a perfectly synchronised stereo pair
- Dual custom full range drivers powered by 2 dedicated Class D amplifiers