Loading. Please Wait
JBL S3900 3 Way Floorstanding Loudspeakers - Available to order with Online Finance and Free Delivery from Vickers HiFi - York
The JBL S3900 floor-standing speaker with twin 10" woofers, is perfect for dual and multi-channel home theater systems. Distinguished by its use of pro-grade components and with design cues derived from the iconic K2 S9900, the S3900 is any music enthusiast's dream come true.
The JBL S3900 is a new take on the acclaimed JBL K2 S9900. Like its revered sibling, the S3900 produces your HD media in all its glory – so you experience it as if you’re sitting in the studio with the engineers and artists.
Dual 250mm pulp-fiber cone woofers reproduce frequencies as low as 33Hz; a 1¾" Aquaplas-coated, pure-titanium driver produces mids and highs with realistic dynamics and stunning naturality; a ¾" ultra HF transducer reproduces frequencies up to 40kHz with immense clarity. S3900 is configured to be used in a two-channel or surround-sound system and incorporates a stunning design that is as appealing visually as is acoustically.
- Type: 250 Watt 3-way floorstander
- UHF: ¾" pure-titanium compression
- HF: 1¾" Aquaplased pure-titanium compression
- Neodymium on SonoGlass Bi-Radial horn
- LF: 2x 10" pure-pulp cone, ferrite motor
- Freq Response: 33Hz – 40kHz (@-6dB)
- Sensitivity: 92dB (2.83V @1m)
- Recommended Amp: 250 Watts
- Crossover Frequencies: 850Hz, 12kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Enclosure: 25mm thick MDF stock, ported
- Dimensions (HWD): 1001 x 370 x 368mm
- Weight: 39kg (86 lbs)