Loading. Please Wait
JBL S4700 3 Way Floorstanding Loudspeakers - Available to order with Online Finance and Free Delivery from Vickers HiFi - York
The JBL S4700 is a floorstanding 3-way high-performance loudspeaker built upon the same professional-grade technology used in the acclaimed JBL Project K2 S9900, one of the most advanced and sophisticated loudspeakers in the world today.
At its foundation, the S4700 uses an all-new cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd) with a powerful dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding balance with the horn-loaded compression drivers.
Mid- and high-frequencies are reproduced by a pair of titanium diaphragm compression drivers and a single-piece, SonoGlass® dual horn assembly. The 2-inch Aqua-Plas™-coated titanium diaphragm compression driver (175Nd-3) is mated to a 90° x 60° Bi-Radial® horn and delivers mid- and high-frequencies with lifelike dynamics and startling realism while an ultra-high frequency 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver (138Nd) with a 60° x 30° Bi-Radial horn recreates critical air and spaciousness.
Premium-quality network components and dual binding post inputs ensure audiophile performance in any application.
The attractive furniture-grade cherry wood veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via a rear-firing port.
The S4700 is intended for use in high-performance 2-channel audio systems or as an LCR loudspeaker in a JBL Synthesis multi-channel home theater installation.
- Type: 3-way floorstanding speaker
- LF: 15" pure pulp + dual 3" voice coils
- Neodymium motor and cast aluminum frame
- HF: 2" Aquaplas-coated Titanium diaphragm
- HF Horn: 90° x 60° Sonoglass Bi-Radial
- UHF: 0.75" Titanium diaphragm compression
- UHF Horn: 60° x 30° Sonoglass Bi-Radial
- Cabinet: Internally-braced
- Bass-reflex: single rear-firing tuned port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire or bi-amp
- Freq Response: 38Hz – 40kHz (@-6dB)
- Sensitivity: 94dB (2.83V @1m)
- Power handling: 300 Watt RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 800Hz, 12kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Dimensions (HWD): 1068 x 500 x 371mm
- Weight: 54.5kg (120 lbs)