Loading. Please Wait
The New JBL SDR-35 Class G Immersive Surround Sound AVR boasts 16 channels of native processing and features DTS:X, Dolby ATMOS, Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced, Dirac Live, Dante and streaming.
With the SDR-35, you can enjoy exceptional performance with leading in-class video and audio signal integrity. The SDR-35 is flexible all while delivering a generous sensory experience.
Unrivalled audio and video signal cohesion and Class G amplification ensures transparency even with extremely demanding program material. DAC with 24Bit/192kHz ESS Sabre pro and Dirac Live room EQ creates pristine sound for both film and audio. Logic16 mixer enables content to surround the listener with a natural, life-like 3D sound, despite the format of the source.
The SDR-35 is extremely versatile, featuring 15.1 decoding, 7 channels of amplification 9.1.6 preamp outputs, independent zone 2 combined with the RS232 & Ethernet. Utilizing Dante, IP, IR and RS232 ensures flexible configuration. The Zone 2 has high-res audio, 4K video, optional power, IR and triggers making for an exceptional solution for a vast range of applications.
SDR-35 also has Dante, an uncompressed multi-channel digital media network technology with nearly zero latency and synchronisation. Dante replaces weighty analog or multicore cabling with CAT5e and CAT6 for a lightweight, economical solution that’s far easier to work with. Merging media and control for your complete system over one standard IP network gives way for endless applications.
The SDR-35 is extremely versatile and can suit your needs, whatever they may be. Simply streaming from a smart phone or tablet VIA Bluetooth aptX HD, or navigating an intricate network media service over WiFi or Ethernet, the SDR-35 has you covered.
With decades of circuitry experience behind them, JBL have made sure that the 4K Ultra HD video signal is unfaltering with perfect clarity. Designed to take on the latest tech whilst delivering the highest quality formats, some of which include; Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, HDMI2.0b, all with built-in HDCP2.2 and three dimensional video capabilities.
- Continuous power output, per channel 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD 120W/200W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 140W/220W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 100W/180W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) <0.15mV
- Maximum input 4.5V rms
- Nominal sensitivity 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Nominal output level 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- Output impedance 560Ω
- THD+N (20Hz—20kHz) –100dB
- Headphone Output Maximum output level into 32Ω 5Vrms
- Headphone Output Output impedance:560Ω <100Ω
- Mains voltage 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) 50W (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical) 40W (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet) 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) 10.6kg
- Weight (packed) 13.9kg