Loading. Please Wait
Klipsch The Nines active speakers are high performance powered speakers and sit above the Sevens as a minimalist sound solution with Heritage style. No need for a hi-fi amplifier or AV receiver, these active speakers feature high quality built in amplification and streaming features. They can decode digital signals at up to 192kHz at 24 bit. Moreover, they can take signals from your TV, PC or Streaming service.
The Nines are a two way design, with Titanium tweeters and an 8” high excursion woofer. Connectivity is good with digital and analogue inputs as well as USB and HDMI. Additionally, there is a built in phono preamp. The Klipsch app gives you good control over equalization as well as volume.Real wood veneers are used for the finish.
For vinyl lovers, the Nines have a built in phono preamp as well as an eARC enabled HDMI socket to connect your TV sound. There is also an optical digital input as well as an analogue RCA and USB input. Bluetooth 5 is included and there is a subwoofer output.
What is eARC?
The HDMI connector is used to transfer video and audio signals between AV equipment. The latest standard can now handle 12K HDR video as well as higher frame rates. However, this requires eARC or enhanced Audio Return Channel capability. eARC is increasingly being used, although some older equipment may only have one eARC enabled HDMI socket. The new standard came about because of patchy support for hi-res formats.
The Klipsch sound depends on the drivers and the Nines feature a 1” titanium domed tweeter. The tweeter uses proprietary technology. In addition, the tweeter is surrounded by a large rectangular horn. This ensures that the high frequencies are well dispersed for a crisp clean sound.
High excursion bass drivers
The Nines feature an 8” high excursion bass driver as well as high performing Digital signal Processing. They also use bi-amp technology for powerful bass, whatever the volume. The Nines can deliver 240 watts of effortless power. Notably, they feature Dynamic Bass EQ that boosts low frequencies at low volume levels.
The Nines can be controlled with the Klipsch app. The equalization can be tuned to your liking. Bass mid-range and treble can be set separately. There is also a volume and speaker placement control, as well as over the air firmware updates. One tap will connect you to product support. The app can be installed on Apple and Android devices as well as Windows.
- System Description: Powered Monitor (Pair)
- Frequency Response: 34-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Dynamic Bass Extension: 22Hz @ 35% Volume
- Max Output: 115 dB (1M Stereo Pair)
- Total System Power: 240W Total System Power (480W Peak) 100W LF, 20W HF
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (2.5cm) Titanium LTS vented tweeter with Tractrix® horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 8” (20.32cm) high-excursion fiber-composite cone woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF with genuine wood veneer
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: HDMI-ARC with CEC, Bluetooth® wireless technology, Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal), 3.5mm analog mini jack, USB digital, Optical digital
- Outputs: Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
- Height, Width, Depth: 619.13” (485.8mm) x 9.5” (241.3mm) x 13.38” (339.7mm)
- Weight: Primary: Primary: 28.4 lbs (12.88kg) - Secondary: 27.0 lbs (12.25kg)
- Finish: Walnut / Black
- Included Accessories: Region-Specific power cord (2.0m), Remote control (with 2 x AAA batteries), 4-conductor speaker cable (4m), 4-conductor speaker cable extension (2m), USB Type-B to USB Type-A cable (1.5m), HDMI Cable (1.5m)