Loading. Please Wait
The Leak Stereo 230 Integrated Digital 2 x 75w Amplifier represents an expansion to the LEAK product lineup with a high-power amplifier that is designed to fit the exacting requirements of the modern-day film buff or audiophile without compromising on quality and craftsmanship.
The Leak Stereo 230 Integrated Amplifier builds upon where the previous 130 edition left off with the addition of more firepower inside the sleek casing that makes it a match for any amplifier on the market.
Leak has ensured that the Stereo 230 is a perfect all-round system with the ES9038Q2M chip that can handle DSD512 sampling of your audio without discrimination, allowing your movies to sound the best they can and allow for the emotion of the scene to envelop you.
Leak Stereo 230 Integrated Amplifier has got the turntablist in you covered too with the low-noise inputs that are optimised for moving magnet cartridges which are combined with RIAA industry-standard equalisation to bring your vinyl to life.
If you are a headphone user, don’t think the Stereo 230 has left you out as the Leak team has included a headphone amplifier circuit that is on par with some of the leading lights of the headphone amp world.
Another feather in the cap of the Leak Stereo 230 is the equipping of an ARC connection that allows for seamless integration into your home AV setup adding that extra layer of finesse to an incredible piece of equipment.
Design Philosophy and Core Technology
- 2 x 75W (8ohm) / 2 x 115W (4ohm) Class AB
- ST MOSFET TDA7293 Dual Parallel Amplifier
- ES9038Q2M 32-bit DAC
- Built-in Certified Hardware MQA Full Decoder (PC USB, Coax, Optical)
- Support Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX / aptX LL) streaming
- Low Noise Moving Magnet Phono stage
- Dedicated Current-Feedback Headphone AMP
- Support USB Upgrade
- Inputs: 2 x Analogue, 1 x Phono (MM), 1 x SPDIF (Coax), 1 x SPDIF (Optical), 1 x HDMI ARC, 1 x PC USB (USB B), 1 x Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL), 1 x 12V Trigger
- Outputs: 1 x PRE Amplifier, 1 x Stereo Speaker, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 12V Trigger?
- Optical/Coaxial: 44.1kHz ---192kHz
- PC USB: 44.1kHz-768kHz (PCM) / DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512?
- Gain: +41dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 550mV (Line, Volume =MAX), 4.8mV (Phone MM, Volume=MAX)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line), 47K // 100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.001% (1kHz @2V, TONE=On)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume = MAX)
- Output Impedance: 100ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (Line, A-weighted); >75dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- D to A Converter: ES9038Q2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.002% (1kHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.3Vrms
- Max. Sampling Frequency: Optical, Coaxial: 192kHz, PC USB: PCM768kHz, DSD512
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): >115dB (A-weighted)
Power Amplifier Section
- Gain: +32dB
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 75W (8ohm, THD<1%); 2 x 115W (4ohm, THD<1%)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.003% (1kHz @30W/8ohm)
- Input Sensitivity: 550mV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): >109dB (A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.01% (1kHz, 50mW)
- Output Impedance: 4.7ohm
- Load Impedance: 16-600ohm