Loading. Please Wait
Monitor Audio CP-CT380 IDC In Ceiling Speaker - Incorporating Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC) midrange/tweeter module and 8" RST C-CAM bass driver, the three-way CP-CT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance. The IDC module houses a 4" C-CAM inverted midrange driver surrounding a 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and Gold Dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
50 Hz - 30 kHz
30 - 120 W
Bass low pass: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
Mid: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
& 3 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
MF Level Switch (+ 3dB/ 0 dB/ -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
309 mm (123/16")
187 mm (73/8")
274 mm (1013/16")
181 mm (71/8")
309 x 309 mm (123/16")
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
4.3 kg (9 lb 8 oz)