Loading. Please Wait
The Monitor Audio Silver 300 7G speakers are the mid-level floor standers in the 7G range, offering slightly more enhanced bass response than the Silver 200 7G. This model is bursting with features, including a re-visited RST II driver design and a new modern look that looks fantastic amongst a vast range of interior decor settings.
Re-Designed RST II Driver
The RST II Driver design has improved the mid-range with the use of a hexagon reinforcement pattern, delivering a seamless, low distortion driver. The up-to-date build provides the listener with a unique look at the internal design.
C-Cam Tweeter Design
Basing the development on the Bronze 6G, Monitor Audio has included a compression ring above the surround and dome, increases tweeter sensitivity in frequencies above 10kHz. The increased frequency sensitivity helps to flatten frequency response while ensuring little to no distortion. As a result, the listener can experience less distortion without compromising volume. Pressure is released into the rear chamber via four venting holes under the surround, which reduces ripples in frequency response, lending to a true-to-life sound.
Low Compression, High Power Handling
Cone geometry influenced by engineering in the Bronze 6G model with a slight enhancement. The diameter has increased to 28.5mm, previously 25mm, in the Silver 7G. Low compression is achieved with high power handling combined with the Uniform Dispersion Waveguide delivers excellent performance from the whole system.
Range of Finishes
The Silver 7G has a new look that comes in a variety of finishes to suit every home. The wooden finishes are made from genuine wood and veneer material. The tweeter trims are designed to match the cabinet finish, the protection dispersion pattern has been upgraded and is made from durable, stainless steel.
Re-Imagined Crossover Design
The Silver 7G line employs a selection of third-order filters within the tweeter sections. For the bass and midrange drivers, a variety of second and third filters are used.
- C-CAM gold tweeter 1 x 1” (25mm) featuring uniform dispersion waveguide ii produces more true-to-life audio
- C-CAM mid-range driver 1 x 3” (76mm) and C-CAM bass driver 2 x 6” (152mm) gives enhanced clarity thanks to RST II
- 3-way design and dedicated mid-range and bass drivers deliver premium refinement
- Excellent choice for mid-large sized rooms for stereo or home cinema setups
- The rear porting allows for easy positioning without compromising sound performance
- Sturdy outrigger feet, with options perfect for different flooring i.e. spikes for carpeting or rubber feet for hard floors
- Designed to pair perfectly with the AMS 7G Dolby Atmos speaker, ideal for home cinema setups
- System Format 3 - way
- Frequency Response 31 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance 4.0 Ohms @ 160 Hz
- Maximum SPL 110 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 200 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements 80 - 200 W
- Crossover Frequency L.F: 750 Hz M.F/ H.F: 2.8 kHz
- Port Tuning Frequency 40 Hz
- Alignment Bass reflex. Twin HiVe II port system
- Drive Unit Complement 2 x 6" RST II bass driver 1 x 3" RST II mid driver 1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM tweeter with UD waveguide
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)) 1000 x 185 x 332 mm (393/8 x 75/16 x 135/64")
- External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D)) 1045 x 274 x 389 mm (419/64 x 1025/32 x 155/16")
- Weight (each) 19.3 kg (42 lb 9 oz)