Loading. Please Wait
Pro-Ject E1 turntable is the best value model in Pro-Ject's E1 range. For this range that sits under T1, Pro-Ject have taken all their analog expertise and delivered one of a trio of affordable turntables that don’t scrimp on quality or usability at a low price point.
The perfect turntable choice for those looking for a great deal or just getting into vinyl.
Ready To Go
The joy of the E1 is that it is ready to go – fresh from the box, meaning no unnecessary setup allowing you to truly get to the point of having a turntable – the vinyl listening experience itself.
The E1 is pre-set with adjusted tracking force and anti-skate by Pro-Ject’s master technicians allowing the Ortofon OM5e cartridge to truly bring the best out of your vinyl on that afternoon when you want to listen back to your favourite LP.
All Tech No Talk
Pro-Ject have taken their vast knowledge from their flagship turntables and brought that tech and design to the E1, with an lightweight tonearm and pre-set phono cables allowing for easy install into your system which allows for pride of place to be taken by the look of E1.
Turning The Tables
Onboard the E1 is a fantastic belt drive-train that delivers both 33 and 45 RPM speeds with ease to the 300mm platter which is covered with a felt mat to ensure a smooth and silk like performance when it matters the most
The look of the E1 is one of the statement calling cards from Pro-Ject over the years, with the E1 being available in three different finishes to match any décor you may have; you can choose from either gloss black, gloss white or walnut.
- Hi-Fi quality manual turntable system
- 8.6” tonearm with aluminium tube and purpose-designed headshell
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical stylus profile
- Sub-platter drive system for ultimate convenience and a clean visual appearance
- Anti-resonant main platter made from strengthened ABS Polymer
- DC drive motor with damped mounting for added isolation
- Wood main plinth mounted on anti-vibration feet
- Turntable-ready RCA cable included
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45
- Drive Principle: Belt Drive
- Speed Variance: 33: +/-0.7%; 45: +/-0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/-0.25%; 45: +/-0.23%
- Platter: Strengthened ABS Polymer
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6" Aluminium Tube
- Effective arm length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 7g
- Included Accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover, 7" single adapter
- Power Supply: 15V 0.8a
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330
- Weight: 3.5kg net