Loading. Please Wait
The Pro-Ject E1 BT Turntable is the top model in the E1 range and features both a built-in phono stage and Bluetooth.
E1 Bluetooth comes packed with a impressive Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter allowing you to truly free yourself of wires in your setup – allowing for streaming to your headphones, speakers or amplifier directly without any mess or fuss.
The integrated phono stage is directly taken from the E1 Phono so you can be assured of a class apart experience with an inspired choice of gold-plated RCA connectors allow for an seamless integration into any setup whether your just starting out on your Hi-Fi journey or coming back to it and want to experience the class of Pro-Ject without breaking the bank.
It’s a Looker
An big part of a turntable becoming part of your Hi-Fi family is the look and as ever the E1 Bluetooth doesn’t disappoint, with three different finishes available; Gloss Black, Gloss White and Classic Walnut. All three finishes are designed to fit into your home and interior design without detracting from other features of your setup – letting the turntable just blend in like a chameleon without making too much of a fuss.
The single biggest part of the turntable sound delivery is the cartridge and like it's brothers in the E1 line up the E1 Bluetooth comes pre-fitted with an Ortofon OM5e that has been fine tuned to deliver the optimum performance without making any sacrifices in quality or breaking the bank.
- Hi-Fi quality manual turntable system
- 8.6” tonearm with aluminium tube and purpose-designed headshell
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical stylus profile
- Sub-platter drive system for ultimate convenience and a clean visual appearance
- Anti-resonant main platter made from strengthened ABS Polymer
- DC drive motor with damped mounting for added isolation
- Wood main plinth mounted on anti-vibration feet
- Turntable-ready RCA cable included
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- PLUS: Built in phono stage
- PLUS: Bluetooth 5.0
- PLUS: Gold-plated RCA connectors (BT and Phono versions only)
- Speed: 33, 45
- Drive Principle: Belt Drive
- Speed Variance: 33: +/-0.7%; 45: +/-0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/-0.25%; 45: +/-0.23%
- Platter: Strengthened ABS Polymer
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6" Aluminium Tube
- Effective arm length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 7g
- Included Accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover, 7" single adapter
- Power Supply: 15V 0.8a
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330
- Weight: 3.5kg net
E1 Phono Preamp:
- Input Imedance: 47kohms/100pF
- RIAA-equalisation accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / +/-0.5dB
- BT 5.0 - Class II, 2.5mW (4dBm) per 2.4GHz - 2.48GHz