Loading. Please Wait
The Pro-Ject E1 Phono turntable is the same great value turntable as the entry-level E1, with the addition of a built in phono stage. This adds that extra little bit of flexibility that will make the E1 Phono a worthy champion of your setup.
Up & Running
E1 Phono is almost absurdly easy to get up and running thanks to all the hard work being pre-done by the master technicians at Pro-Ject including the setting of tracking and anti-skate allowing you to just plug it in and get vinyl going in no time at all.
High Quality Design
Design is one of the key parts to picking a turntable for the home and the E1 Phono stakes it's claim as one of the best for those who don’t want to break the bank – with 3 different finishes to match your setup available (Gloss Black, Gloss White & Walnut) it will truly fit in any home quite happily without any fuss.
The key part of the E1 Phono is the phono stage built into the unit and it takes centre stage with ease allowing you to slot it into any setup even if there isn’t a pre-amp there already as the E1 Phono takes the pressure off and delivers clean and crisp audio every single time.
The main reason for not getting the best out of your vinyl is the cartridge you use and with the E1 Phono, you can expect a superb cartridge pre-fitted in the shape of the Ortofon OM5e that allows your favourite vinyl to truly breathe and express itself to the fullest.
- Hi-Fi quality manual turntable system
- 8.6” tonearm with aluminium tube and purpose-designed headshell
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical stylus profile
- Sub-platter drive system for ultimate convenience and a clean visual appearance
- Anti-resonant main platter made from strengthened ABS Polymer
- DC drive motor with damped mounting for added isolation
- Wood main plinth mounted on anti-vibration feet
- Turntable-ready RCA cable included
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- PLUS: Built in phono stage
- PLUS: Gold-plated RCA connectors (BT and Phono versions only)
- Speed: 33, 45
- Drive Principle: Belt Drive
- Speed Variance: 33: +/-0.7%; 45: +/-0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/-0.25%; 45: +/-0.23%
- Platter: Strengthened ABS Polymer
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6" Aluminium Tube
- Effective arm length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 7g
- Included Accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover, 7" single adapter
- Power Supply: 15V 0.8a
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330
- Weight: 3.5kg net
E1 Phono Preamp:
- Input Imedance: 47kohms/100pF
- RIAA-equalisation accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / +/-0.5dB