Loading. Please Wait
Everyone is now fully aware of the unprecedented situation caused by the outbreak of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and the daily challenges that we all face.
As a result, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our store and all online operations until further notice.
We hope you will understand our actions are to protect our staff.
Project Tube Box DS2 Valve Phono Stage. Available with Online Finance and Free Delivery.
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. Compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. It offers connection for two turntables plus two selectable line outputs and a continuously variable selection of input impedance for low output MC cartridges while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, which helps prevent your amplifier and speakers producing ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
• Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Ultra low noise circuitry
• Selection between 2 phono inputs & 2 line outputs
• Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
• Selectable input impedance (for MC: fix or variable)
• Selectable input capacitance (for MM)
• Selectable subsonic filter
• Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
• Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
• Finishes: silver or click HERE for Black, with wooden side panels
Tube assembly 2x ECC83 (12AX7)
Input impedance variable 10-1000 Ohms, fix 47 kOhms
Capacitance 100 / 220 / 320 pF
Gain MM / MC 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 / 65 dB
Output voltage typically 500 mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz (at 40dB)
Signal-to-noise ratio 88dBA
THD < 0,04%
RIAA curve accuracy +/- 0,2dB/20Hz - 20kHz
Subsonic filter 20Hz @ 18dB/octave
Input / Output 2x RCA
Power supply 18V/1000mA DC
Power consumption max 490mA DC / < 0,5 watt standby
Dimensions WHD 240 x 93 x 227 mm