Quad Artera Solus Play Complete 75w WiFi Streaming System with Award Winning Monitor Audio Gold 100 5G Mk2 Bookshelf Speakers and QED Revelation Signature 2 x 2m Speaker Cables.
The Artera Solus Play combines a CD transport, DAC, Preamplifier and 75W power amplifier in a single compact chassis, with extensive connectivity options including Bluetooth and full wireless streaming.
The QUAD Artera Solus Play is the latest addition to the best-selling QUAD Artera series. It also heralds the arrival of wireless audio streaming and multi-room technology to the established QUAD Artera portfolio. Based on the recently upgraded and richly specified Artera Solus, the QUAD Artera Solus Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for high resolution wireless audio streaming. With DTS Play-Fi® Technology, music can be streamed over your wireless network in high-resolution format and can be easily expanded to an ultimate multi-room system if required. You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smart-phones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive.
The Artera Solus Play’s Wi-Fi networking is powered by DTS Play-Fi: an app-controlled platform enabling high-quality, whole-home wireless audio, capable of streaming hi-res music up to 24-bit/192kHz and supported by a greater range of established audio brands than any other wireless platform.
Dimensions 320 x 320 x 105mm
The Monitor audio Gold 100 Mk2 speaker has been carefully designed so that it can be placed in smaller rooms. The class-leading driver technology from our flagship Platinum II series and the beautiful cabinet construction ensure a premium sound and appearance wherever it is positioned.
So well realised is the Gold 100, it’s the only stand mounting speaker of the series. The combination of 6½" (165 mm) C-CAM mid/bass driver, MPD high-frequency transducer and rear-facing HiVe II port in a compact, elegant cabinet makes this two-way loudspeaker sound far bigger than it is – it’s composed, adaptable and capable of greater bass presence than seems feasible.
Above all, it’s an accurate and informative listen, able to bring the best from its partnering electronics and the music you’re listening to. Small, in this instance, is remarkably beautiful.
- Two-way, rear ported cabinet configuration featuring HiVe II port technology – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- 61/2" bass/mid-range driver, featuring:
- – RDT II Cone technology – specially developed sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- – DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Dedicated fixing points to bolt and combine with the Monitor Audio STAND – for best performance returns
System Format 2-way
Frequency Response (-6 dB) 40 Hz – 50 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M 86 dB
Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms
Minimum Impedance 2.8 Ohms @ 3.4 kHz
Maximum SPL 110 dBA (Pair)
Power Handling (RMS) 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements 60 – 120 W