Ex Display Monitor Audio Radius 270 C-CAM speakers in Walnut. Available with Online Finance and Free Delivery
Monitor Audio Radius R270 - Gorgeous looks allied to our award-winning speaker engineering allow the all new Monitor Audio Radius 270 C-CAM (replaces Radius 270 HD) to make an emphatic design statement in any room and in both music and AV systems. It offers the naturally fluid full-range sound of our acclaimed hi-fi speaker ranges in an elegantly proportioned tower, which is easy to position and simply radiates lifestyle appeal. Use the 270 with the 225 or 200 for scintillating home theatre audio, or with the 380/390 sub in a discreet, super-chic two-channel system worthy of the finest room designs and media collections. Its statuesque cabinet houses a precision-crafted Radius driver system of twin 100mm (4”) C-CAM® mid/bass drivers and a 25mm (1”) C-CAM tweeter, which ensures perfect acoustic matching with other Radius speakers in multi-channel applications, and the wide, even quality of sound that reflects the expertise of its engineering and heritage.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Front and rear ported reflex design
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) 1000 x 177 x 208mm (39 3/8 x 6 15/16 x 8 3/16 Inches) Inc Plinth, Without Spikes
- Column Dimensions (H x W x D) 975 x 125 x 140mm (38 1/2 x 5 x 5 1/2 Inches) Excluding Plinth & Spikes
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40-150 Watts
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 35KHz
- Sensitivity 87dB