The Origin Live Zephyr Tonearm is a considerable advance on our Silver arm. A stiffer arm tube, and higher grade materials in the yoke and arm base improve the definition and impact of notes, particularly in the bass which is tighter, lower and weightier than the silver. However all aspects of the music are improved by a more sophisticated costly approach to each component.
(cartridge not included)
- High grade aircraft alloy tube with internal stiffening and special rear stub for improved counterweight rigidity
- The additional arm stiffening serves to further increase dynamics and sense of power and control in the bass
- Superior Yoke design – encompassing higher grade material and precision tolerancing of parts. This results in an incredibly transparent arm with superb tonal balance. Finally the yoke is mirror polished and finished in chrome
- Bearing design – gimballed arm using specially treated bearings
- The Threaded base is upgraded from the Silver with a more sophisticated internal design and superior alloy
- Counterweight is of a superior alloy to the lower arms to produce deeper bass
- Integral VTA adjustment
- High grade Internal Litz wire for transparency
- Upgrade external cable (6mm diameter) with high conductivity RCA plugs to fit into your amplification
- Easy to fit – the threaded base mounting makes the arm easy to fit to any armboard designed for Rega arms as it is a drop in replacement for ALL versions of Rega arm whether threaded base or 3 point mounting
All Origin Live products are hand built to order - Origin Live is a privately owned British company with a fanaticism to reproduce music as played originaly, live – hence the name Origin Live. We design and manufacture in house which has many advantages for innovation, production costs and quality.