Ruark MR1 Mk2 Active Bluetooth Speakers. Available with Online Finance and Free Delivery.
The New Ruark MR1 Mk2 speakers feature a high-quality aptX Bluetooth receiver, digital and analogue inputs allied to a Class A-B amplifier and our own custom designed crossover and drive units, MR1 Mk2 are true multi-purpose high fidelity speakers. Perfect as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV, MR1 Mk2 has been designed to fill your life and home with quality sound without dominating it. Perfect for design conscious customers...
Perfect as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV.
- Class-leading sound quality
- Hand-crafted enclosures
- Bluetooth with aptX for CD-quality wireless audio
- Digital optical input
- Auxiliary analogue input
- Compact remote control
- Custom-designed neodymium drive units
- Power-saving auto-standby function
- Intuitive controls with pinpoint status LEDs
- The MR1s are true hi-fi speakers developed to fit your life and home.
- MR1 can be used with the optional Ruark BackPack rechargeable battery pack - With the addition of our rechargeable battery pack ‘BackPack II’, they can even be enjoyed outside on a fine day or wherever mains power is not directly available.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Built in Bluetooth with aptX for CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- Audio grade components throughout
- Compact remote control included
- Unique British milled grille fabric
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect included
- Output for active subwoofer
- Digital optical input with adjustable attenuation
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- Auto Standby power saving function
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compatible with BackPack battery pack
- Loudness function for improved sound at low levels
- Auto Mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Available finishes: Rich Walnut veneer, Soft Grey lacquer
- Dimensions: H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- Weight: 3.5 Kg pair