Loading. Please Wait
Lehmann Audio Drachenfels USB is an alternative model to the standard and "D" Drachenfels modular headphone amplifier versions providing listeners with the option for USB and anlogue source inputs.
Drachenfels follows on from the highly successful Linear which put Lehmann Audio on the map back in 2004. It features revolutionary technology at an entry-level price range. The modular principle means you can match the unit to the ever-changing range of uses. Drachenfels offers remarkably rich detail, seamless control and retention of discernibility with pure detail through the rigid structure.
Drachenfels unleashes countless long-term possibilities for audiophiles wanting top quality and sustainability. Whether you want to stream via WLAN or ethernet, play Bluetooth sources or from conventional digital players, the modular pc boards can accommodate all your requirements. Drachenfels is designed to be future-proof in a world that continuously launches new digital standards, through its use of easy-to-switch modules and rear panel.
Drachenfels's impressive 12dB gain eliminates the need for a gain switch. The smooth ALPS Blue Velvet potentiometer works with exceptional harmony and an incredibly low-noise circuit. The power switch lowers power consumption in standby mode meeting an eco-friendly value under 1W. The compact enclosure grants flexible placement options, Drachenfels can be used as a headphone amplifier or preamp.
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Max Gain: 12dB (@max vol setting)
- Freq Resp: 10Hz (-0.3dB) – 35kHz (-1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 85dB (@ 0dB gain)
- THD: < 0.006 % (@ 18mW/330?)
- Channel Separation: >80dB / 10kHz
- Output Power: 180mW, 110mW (33/330Ω)
- Out Impedance: Line/Headphone (105/5?)
- Headphone Out: Neutrik
- Sockets: gold-plated contacts
- Line Out: 1x Switching/Non-Switching
- Line In/Line Out: RCA
- Power Consumption: Approx 4W
- Dimensions (WDH): 160 x 120 x 43mm