The Marantz Model 30 continues the Marantz tradition, creating the most musical sound with carefully selected components tuned by the Marantz Sound Master. With 100W per channel into 8 Ohms, the Model 30 integrated amplifier produces a powerful output, while retaining high dynamic capabilities. Using discrete circuit board design, along with Marantz’s proprietary Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules, the Model 30 reproduces music with detail and dynamics, bringing you the musical sound that is the Marantz trademark.
The Model 30 integrated amp employs Marantz’s Musical Premium Phono EQ stage, allowing you to connect any turntable to the high quality phono stage input. A simplified signal path, with two-stage amplification using both HDAMs and JFET handles the sensitive signals. The phono stage in the Model 30 can be used with both moving magnet and low-output moving coil cartridges, thanks to a built-in MC Head amplifier. On the front panel of the integrated amplifier, an MM/MC phono input impedance selector allows you to select between moving magnet and moving coil inputs, as well as alter the impedance to match the moving coil cartridge on your turntable.
With a solid chassis constructed from heavy aluminium panels and a rigid steel cover, the Model 30 remains uninfluenced by any unwanted resonances or vibrations, and eliminates any interference. With six analogue inputs into an all analogue design, the Model 30 recreates the heritage of Marantz integrated amplifiers, combined with a stunning new design. Available in black or silver gold, the Marantz Model 30 is ideal for any home system to improve your musical experience.
Marantz Model 30 Integrated Amplifier features
- Hear the most musical sound from a Master-tuned amplifier
- 100W per channel into 8 Ohms for room-filling sound
- Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology for high quality musical audio reproduction
- Premium phono EQ stage for both MM and MC cartridges
- Two-stage amplification phono input with HDAM and JFET
- Impedance selector to match low-output moving coil cartridges
- Solid aluminium chassis designed to last
- Six analogue inputs for CD, tuner, streamer and phono stage for turntable